Tetracycline (TCQ) Rapid Test Strip Testing Kit Diagnostics equipment Food Diagnostics
Tetracycline (TCQ) Rapid Test Strip
Store at 2-8℃ in dry environment.
Expiry date: 12 months
The test strip is used for detecting Tetracycline family in raw
commingled cow milk above or below tolerance and/or safe levels.
The kit is a competitive colloidal gold immunoassay method. Sample
is added to sample hole, if there is Tetracycline (TCQ) in samples, it
will combine with marked antibodies, preventing the marked
antibodies from combining the Tetracycline (TCQ) antigens of NC
Kit sensitivity: 4/100 ppb (ng/ml) (Final detection limit)
Test strip ………………………… 12*8T/kit
96 well tray and sample well with reagent.
【Milk Sample Preparation】
1. Collect milk sample from butch, or farm
2. Make sure the milk has no clot.
3. Milk at room temperature, don’t heat or freeze.
4. Thoroughly mix with the reagent before testing.
1. Read the manual instruction before testing. Be sure the raw
commingled milk and test kit is at room temperature.
2. Take one Tube from the box, open tube and take out decided
number of test to be perform, Use the test kit within an hour
beyond time may cause failure of the test. The unused test strip
must be sealed and keep out from sunlight and prevent
3. Take the milk sample, drop 200ul (about 4-5drops) into the
sample-well, and thoroughly dissolve the milk with reagents for
5 minutes till the milk presents pink color.
4. Insert the test strip into the sample-well, read the results
after 5 minutes.
Negative(-): control line(C) display red, test line(T) color is
deeper than the control line or the same as the C line, the
result shows that (TCQ) concentration is less than detection
Limits or not containing (TCQ).
Positive(+): control line(C) display red, test line(T) color is
shallower than the control line or no color, the result shows
that (TCQ) concentration is higher than detection Limits.
Invalid: control line (C) doesn’t display, it means the