|Category:||Test Card||Nature:||Quick Test Card|
rabies diagnosis in dogs,
antibody rapid test card
Porcine circovirus antibody rapid detection card instruction
Generic name: porcine circovirus antibody rapid test card
Pinyin: Zhu Yuanhuan Bingdu Kangti Jianceka
[Use of porcine circovirus antibody detection card]
For detection of porcine circovirus (PR) antibodies in pig serum/plasma/whole blood samples.
[Pig Circovirus Antibody Detection Card Principle]
The porcine circovirus antibody detection card is a method for detecting anti-porcine circovirus antibodies in samples (whole blood, serum, plasma) using the most advanced colloidal gold immunochromatography technology. The whole test takes only 20 minutes, and the operation is simple, fast, accurate, high sensitivity, intuitive and easy to judge. In this kit, a "gold standard test paper and ELISA test physical reference map" is also designed. By comparing the color of the test strip test line with the physical reference map, the antibody titer in the sample can be roughly estimated.
[porcine circovirus antibody detection card composition]
1. Porcine circovirus antibody test card 50 copies
2. One manual
3. One dropper 50 pieces
[Pig Circovirus Antibody Test Card Test Method]
1. Add 2 drops (100 ul) of test serum or blood sample to the well of the porcine circovirus antibody test card.
2. Place the porcine circovirus antibody test card on the table and judge the result by standing at room temperature for 20 minutes. Results over 20 minutes are for reference only.
[Pig Circovirus Antibody Detection Card Product Features]
1. Sensitive: the positive detection rate reaches 98%;
2. Specificity: does not cross-react with other common swine diseases such as swine fever, pseudorabies, parvovirus, specificity 97%;
3. Convenience: visual judgment, no instrument, simple operation;
4. Fast: The results can be obtained in 20 minutes, which is conducive to rapid identification of the epidemic and monitoring of immune levels;
5. Uses: It is suitable for extensive use at all levels of anti-inspection departments, pig farms and veterinary stations.
[Pig Circovirus Antibody Test Card Results Determination]
Positive: A purple-red line appears in each of the control line area (C) and the test line area (T). The darker the color of the test line (T), the higher the titer of the porcine circo antibody.
Negative: Only a purple-red line appears in the control line area (C).
Invalid: no purple red line appears or purple line appears only in the detection area (T), and no purple line appears in the control line area (C).
[Pig Circovirus Antibody Detection Card Diagnostic Reference]
1. If the pig has not been vaccinated with porcine circovirus:
a) When there is no obvious ribbon at the test sample line (T), there is no porcine circovirus antibody in the sample to be tested. If the herd is healthy, porcine circovirus vaccination should be carried out in a timely manner.
b) When there is a clear ribbon appearing at the test sample line (T), the pig may be a wild-type infection and should be further observed and verified.
2. If the pig has been vaccinated with the porcine circovirus vaccine:
c) When the color of the strip of the test sample (T) is ≥1:40 in the control card, the titer of the porcine circovirus antibody is higher, and the protection level against the virulent attack has been reached.
d) When the color of the strip of the test sample (T) is <1:40 in the control card, the titer of the porcine circovirus antibody does not reach the minimum protection titer against the virulent challenge of porcine circovirus. Vaccine replanting is recommended.
[porcine circovirus antibody detection card storage and expiration date]
The porcine circovirus antibody test card should be stored at 2-30 ° C, sealed and stored for 18 months.