|Category:||Colloidagold||Nature:||Quick Test Card|
|Packaging Material:||Aluminum Foil||Package Dimensions:||12ｘ７ｃｍ|
rabies diagnosis in dogs,
antibody rapid test card
Goat Brucellosis Antibody Rapid Test Card
Brucellosis antibody test card
(Colloidal gold method)
Common name: Cloth disease antibody test card (colloidal gold method)
[Packing Specifications] 40T / box
This reagent is made by the principle of colloidal gold immunochromatographic test (GICA). After the sample is added to the sample well, it moves along the chromatographic membrane together with the colloidal gold marker. The antigen on the line binds and shows a magenta color. If no brucellosis antibody is present in the sample, no color response is produced.
No. Name 40T / box
1. Detection card (including straw) 40
2 sample dilution 40
4. 40 straws
[Storage and expiry date] Store in a cool and dry place (2-30 ° C), valid for 24 months.
1. This test card is only suitable for testing bovine and sheep serum / whole blood / milk samples.
2. Serum: Take 2-3ml of blood according to the conventional method and place it in a clean and dry test tube. Let it stand for about 1 hour. After the blood is coagulated, centrifuge at 4000 rpm for 10 minutes. Serum is naturally precipitated), and the serum is separated. Require serum to be clear, no hemolysis, no pollution. Serum samples can be stored at 2-8 ° C in the short-term and at -20 ° C in the long-term.
3. Whole blood: Fresh anticoagulated whole blood is collected and used on the day. Whole blood without anticoagulant is collected and used.
4. Milk samples: Use fresh milk samples the same day.
1. Use the matched pipette to suck the prepared sample, and slowly and slowly add 1 drop of serum or 2 drops of whole blood or 2 drops of milk to the sample dilution solution (note: this step is very important, the sample must not be added). Mix well and set aside.
2. Tear off the aluminum foil packaging bag of the test card, remove the test card, place it on a flat, clean surface, and use a pipette to take 2-3 drops (about 60ul) of the test solution obtained in step 1 into the sample well.
3. Leave at room temperature for 10-15 minutes to judge the results. The results after 15 minutes are for reference only.
1. Negative: In the observation hole, only a purple line appears in the control line area (C).
2. Positive: In the observation hole, a purple line appears in both the test line area (T) and the control line area (C). The higher the antibody titer, the darker the test line (T).
3. Invalid: In the observation hole, no purple line appears in the control line area (C).
[Interpretation of test results]
1. When there is no obvious color band at the detection line (T) of the tested sample, it means that there is no brucellosis antibody in the tested sample.
2. When a significant band appears at the test line (T) of the tested sample, the sample contains brucellosis antibody
[Limitations of test methods]
This test card is for screening only and is not used as a basis for diagnosis.
1. Before the test Please read the instructions carefully, this product provides various reagents are for this experiment.
2. Do not use other animal serums and other liquids that are not [sample requirements] as negative controls.
3. aluminum foil bag is damaged or outdated products are not available.
4. When the test card is removed from the refrigerator to open when returned to room temperature, open the test card should be used as soon as possible so as not to damp failure.
5. Avoid using contaminated turbidity, severe hemolysis, and large amounts of blood lipid samples.
6. Avoid touching the chromatographic membrane at the sample well and the detection window on the test card.
7. The test waste should be regarded as a pollutant and should be in accordance with relevant local regulations.