|Category:||Colloidal Gold||Nature:||Quick Detection Card|
|Specificity:||High Lingmin||Packaging Material:||8 Pieces / Barrel|
antibiotic residue test kit,
dairy allergy test kit
Quick Test Strip Instruction Manual
Chloramphenicol Quick test strip Antibiotic testing products Estradiol Quick test strip
8 pieces / tube
This product is suitable for the qualitative detection of chloramphenicol in milk (including pure milk and raw milk) and goat milk. The whole detection process takes only 9 minutes, the operation is simple, and the sensitivity is high.
[Sample detection limit]
0.08-0.1ppb (ug / kg)
The chloramphenicol rapid detection test strip applies the principle of competitive inhibition immunochromatography. During the flow of chloramphenicol in the sample, it is combined with a colloidal gold-labeled specific chloramphenicol monoclonal antibody, which inhibits the antibody and the NC membrane. The binding of the chloramphenicol-BSA conjugate on the detection line causes a change in the color of the detection line. When the sample does not contain chloramphenicol or the concentration is lower than the detection limit, the T line is stronger than the C line. When the concentration of chloramphenicol in the sample is equal to or higher than the detection limit, the color of the T line is significantly weaker than that of the C line or the color of the T line is not developed or there is no significant difference between the color of the T line and the C line. Regardless of whether the sample contains chloramphenicol, the C line of the control line will show color to show that the test is effective.
1. Test strip 8 strips / tube
2. Red dry powder micropore 8 holes / tube
3. Desiccant 2 pcs / cylinder
4. Instruction manual
1. Please read the instructions carefully before use. Before use, return the test strip and sample to room temperature.
2. Remove the reagent cartridge, open the required number of microwells and test strips, and mark them. Please use it as soon as possible within 1h. Immediately after the detection reagent is removed, cover the reagent cartridge to prevent it from getting wet.
3. Using a micropipette, pipette 200 μl of the sample to be tested into the microwell, and slowly suck 5 times until the mixture is uniform, and observe no solids with the naked eye (this step is very important).
4. After incubating at 40 ± 2 ℃ for 3 minutes, insert the marked test strip into the microwell (the end of the MAX line printed down, so that it is fully immersed in the solution).
5. Immerse the test strip in the microwell for 6 minutes to interpret the results according to the schematic diagram. The interpretation at other times is invalid.
1. T-line and C-line color contrast
2. T line> C line, negative, chloramphenicol in the sample is lower than the detection limit
3. T line = C line, weak positive, chloramphenicol in the sample is equal to the detection limit
4. T line <C line or T line is not colored, positive, chloramphenicol in the sample is higher than the detection limit
5. C line is not color, invalid, test strip is invalid, retest
[Result determination diagram]
1. Test strips are disposable at room temperature; do not use expired test strips.
2. Immediately after the detection reagent is removed, cover the reagent cartridge cap. If you can't use up to 8 microwells at a time, immediately cover the remaining microwells with the microwell caps, and put them back in the reagent cartridge to keep them sealed.
3. During use, try not to touch the white film surface in the center of the test strip; avoid direct sunlight or direct fan blowing.
4. The milk sample must be a homogeneous liquid without lumps, sourness and precipitation.
5. If a positive result appears, it is recommended to repeat the test.
6. If you encounter any problems during the test, please contact the supplier.
7. The test results of this product are for reference only. For confirmation, please refer to the relevant national standard methods.
Detection of 500 ppb of tetracycline, quinolone, sulfa drugs and other drugs, the results were negative.
[Storage conditions and validity]
1. Store at 2 ～ 8 ℃ in a sealed, dry and dark place; do not freeze.
2. Validity period is 12 months.