|Specification:||10t/pox||Packaging Material:||Aluminum Foil|
|Package Dimensions:||12ｘ７ｃｍ||Keep Temperature:||２－30℃|
diagnosis of animal diseases,
rabies diagnosis in dogs
Feline Haptoglobin Antibody Test Strip Instructions
Cat Haptoglobin Antibody Test Strip Cat disease rapid test
Common name: Cat Haptoglobin Test Strip
English name: Felinae haptoglobin test Strip
This test strip uses the double antibody sandwich method to detect haptoglobin concentration in cat blood samples. When a test strip is added to the sample well (S well), the haptoglobin in the sample and colloidal gold-labeled haptoglobin antibody are combined to form a reaction complex. Due to chromatography, the complex will follow the nitrocellulose membrane moves forward and is captured by haptoglobin antibodies immobilized on the nitrocellulose membrane detection line (ie, T line). The more haptoglobin in the blood sample, the more complexes are accumulated on the detection line the signal intensity of the gold-labeled antibody reflects the amount of haptoglobin captured. Animal immunochromatographic analyzers can detect haptoglobin concentrations in cat blood samples. The default haptoglobin test result of animal immunochromatograph is in g / L.
Detection range of cat haptoglobin: 1.5-20g / L.
Suitable for semi-quantitative detection of haptoglobin concentration in cat blood.
20T / box
Add the collected blood to the blood collection tube (excluding anticoagulant) and place it at room temperature for 30 minutes. When the upper layer has a yellow clear liquid, 3,000-5000 rpm is centrifuged at room temperature for 5-10min (adjusted according to the amount of blood collected). The upper clear yellow liquid is taken as the serum sample.
2 plasma samples
|Item||Test Results||Clinical application recommendations|
|Cat HP||＜2.5g/L||Indicate a normal physiological state|
|2.5-3 g/L||Indicates a suspected inflammatory infection|
|≥3g/L||Indication of inflammatory infection|
Use anticoagulation tube to collect blood, or add EDTA anticoagulant in the blood collection tube, add the collected blood and slowly shake it, and centrifuge at 3000-5000 rpm for 5-10min at room temperature (adjusted according to the amount of blood collected). The upper clear yellow liquid is taken as the plasma sample.
Instrument preparation: Turn on the instrument to enter the cat haptoglobin project detection interface and confirm that the reagent batches are consistent. (Before using each batch of new reagents, you need to scan the QR code on the packaging box with a code scanning gun to import the standard curve of this batch into the analyzer. A test strip of the same batch can use a QR code curve without the need of Repeat import)
1. Take a blood sample that has been returned to room temperature, pipette it accurately to draw 4 μl into the blue cap sample dilution tube (HP A tube), and mix thoroughly. This is the working solution;
2. Replace the tip, use a pipette to accurately pipet 4 μl of the working solution into the orange sample dilution tube (HP B tube), mix thoroughly and place it vertically, this is the test solution;
3. Remove the test strip and return to room temperature, and open the package;
4. Use a pipette to accurately draw 80 μl of the test solution in the yellow sample dilution tube (HP B tube) and add it vertically and drop by drop into the test strip loading hole (S hole). When the liquid begins to flow, go to the next step.
5. Insert the test strip horizontally into the analyzer's detection hole in the direction of the arrow. After confirming that the test strip is inserted to the end, press the detection button. The analyzer will automatically time the reaction and interpret the test strip.
6. Read / print sample test results from the display screen of the animal immunochromatograph.
1. If the prompt of invalid card strip appears within 3 seconds of pressing the test button, check whether the test strip is inserted in the direction of the arrow as far as it will go.
2. If the response time is invalid after 600 seconds, please take out the test strip and observe the C line. If the C line does not show color, the test is invalid. It is forbidden to use the instrument for interpretation. You need to replace the test strip with a new test strip.
[Storage and expiry date]
After opening the test strip aluminum foil b