|Specification:||10t/pox||Packaging Material:||Aluminum Foil|
|Package Dimensions:||12ｘ７ｃｍ||Keep Temperature:||２－30℃|
diagnosis of animal diseases,
rabies diagnosis in dogs
Canine Rabies Antibody Fluorescence Test Strip Instruction
Common name: Rabies antibody fluorescence test strip
English abbreviation: RV Ab
This test strip uses the principle of indirect method to detect the titer of rabies antibody in blood samples. When a test strip is added to the sample well (S well), the rabies antibody in the sample is combined with a rabbit anti-canine IgG antibody labeled with fluorescent microspheres to form a complex. When the sample flows through the T region of the NC membrane, the specific antigen immobilized on the NC membrane captures the complex and gradually aggregates into the T line, and the unbound fluorescent microsphere marker stream is captured through the C area to form the C line. This test strip needs to be detected by an animal fluorescence chromatography analyzer.
Suitable for semi-quantitative detection of rabies virus antibody titers in dog blood.
20T / box
1. Whole blood sample: Using EDTA anticoagulation tube, add the collected blood and shake slowly. Shake well before sampling.
2. Plasma samples: Use anticoagulation tube to collect blood, or add EDTA anticoagulant in the blood collection tube, add the collected blood and slowly shake it, centrifuge at 3000-5000 rpm for 5-10min at room temperature (adjust appropriately according to the amount of blood collected). The upper clear yellow liquid is taken as the plasma sample.
3. Serum sample: Put the collected blood into the blood collection tube (coagulation tube), place it at an inclined temperature at room temperature, and centrifuge at 3000-5000 rpm / minute when there is a yellow clear liquid on the upper layer. The upper clear yellow liquid is taken as the serum sample.
Instrument preparation: Turn on the instrument to enter the rabies antibody project detection interface and confirm that the reagent batches are consistent. (Before using each batch of new reagents, you need to scan the QR code on the packaging box to import the standard curve of this batch into the analyzer. One QR code curve can be used for the same batch of test strips without repeated import)
1. Take the whole blood sample that has been returned to room temperature and shake it. Use a pipette to accurately pipette 8μl into the sample dilution tube and mix thoroughly. This is the test solution and place it vertically for testing; (if 4μl for plasma and serum samples).
2. Remove the test strip and return to room temperature, and open the package;
3. Pipette 80μl of the test solution accurately and add it dropwise into the sample strip addition hole (S hole) vertically. When the liquid begins to flow, go to the next step.
4. Insert the end of the hole of the test strip into the analyzer's detection hole horizontally. After confirming that the test strip is inserted to the end, press the detection button. The analyzer will automatically time (600 seconds) and interpret the test strip.
5. Read / print sample test results from the display screen of the animal's fluorescence chromatography analyzer.
Interpretation of results
|Test results||Clinical application reference|
|<1||Very low antibody levels, such as animal health, it is recommended to get vaccinated immediately|
|1-3||Low antibody levels, such as animal health, timely vaccination is recommended|
|3-4||Moderate antibody levels, animals are protected to some extent, and regular monitoring of antibody levels is recommended|
|4-5||High antibody levels, animals are protected, and exposure to wild venom should be avoided|
|5-6||High antibody levels, animals are protected, and exposure to wild venom should be avoided|
|>6||High antibody levels, animals are at risk of being exposed to wild venom in the near future and need to be closely monitored|
[Storage and expiry date]
The test strip is stored at 2-30 ° C, and the validity period is 12 months.