Canine Brucella Antibody Test Strip Instruction
Brucella canine antibody test strip Animal disease rapid test card
The C. Brucella Ab test strip is based on colloidal gold immunochromatography. During detection, the Brucella antibodies in the sample bind to colloidal gold-labeled antibodies during the flow process to form a complex. When the sample flows through the T region of the NC membrane, the specific antigen immobilized on the NC membrane captures the complex and gradually aggregates into a visible T line. The unbound colloidal gold antibody flows through the C region and is captured, forming a visible C line. The C line indicates that the test strip is valid, and the T line indicates that the sample contains Brucella antibodies.
Scope of application
For rapid screening of Brucella antibodies in dog blood.
10T / box
- Plasma samples: Use anticoagulation tube to collect blood, or add EDTA anticoagulant in the blood collection tube, add the collected blood and slowly shake it, and centrifuge at 3000-5000 rpm for 5-10min at room temperature (adjust appropriately according to the blood collection volume). The upper clear yellow liquid is taken as the plasma sample.
- Serum sample: Put the collected blood into the blood collection tube (coagulation tube) and place it at room temperature at an angle. When the upper layer has a yellow clear liquid, 3000-5000 rpm / min. The upper clear yellow liquid is taken as the serum sample.
- Use a 5ul micropipette to draw 5ul of blood sample to the black scale, add it to the sample dilution tube, screw the cap tightly, turn it upside down several times, and place it vertically after mixing thoroughly.
- Absorb the prepared test solution with a matching pipette, and slowly and slowly add 3-4 drops (about 70μl) into the sample well (S hole), if no red liquid flow is seen after 1 minute Through the observation area, another drop of the test solution can be added to the sample well.
- Leave it at room temperature for 10 minutes to judge the result, and do not exceed 15 minutes.
Judgment of results
Negative (-): C line develops color, T line does not develop color, it is judged as negative.
Positive (+): The C line develops color and the T line develops color. It is judged as positive regardless of the color depth.
Invalid: The C line does not appear, regardless of whether the T line is colored, indicating that the incorrect operation process or the test strip has expired. In this case, read the instructions carefully again and retest with a new test strip.
Interpretation of results
- A negative test result indicates that there is no Brucella antibody in the test sample, but if corresponding clinical symptoms appear, Brucella infection cannot be ruled out, and other clinical diagnostic methods should be added.
- If the test result is positive, the test sample contains Brucella antibodies.
- Please perform the test according to the operation steps. Do not touch the colored area of the test strip during the operation.
- This product is a disposable product, please do not reuse it.
- Do not use liquids other than sample dilutions such as tap water, pure water, distilled water, and physiological saline as negative controls.
- Hemolysis, lipemia, jaundice, or bacteria-containing samples should be avoided. Incorrect results may occur.
- The test sample of this test strip is canine serum or plasma and cannot be directly tested by adding whole blood. Taking blood requires a professional. All samples must be treated as a potential source of infection.
- Do not mix sample dilution tubes from different batches.
- This test strip is only used as a reference for veterinary rapid diagnostic tools. It only provides qualitative test results. It should be diagnosed by comprehensive clinical symptoms or other conventional testing methods.
No cross-reactivity with Brucella antigen.
Storage and validity
Storage conditions: Store test strips in a cool and dry environment at 4-30 ° C. Do not freeze.
Validity: The product is valid for 24 months.